It’s not a promise. It’s not just another status update. It’s happened. Neuroshima Hex multiplayer update is now waiting to get approved by Apple!
Yep, we have finally did it. I can’t even remember how many times we changed the release date and by how much this update is behind schedule. But does it matter now?
While waiting for this update to be approved, you may check out some screenshots of new multiplayer UI and full list of changes. Enjoy!
- !!! Asynchronous Online Multiplayer !!!
- New iPad Retina support
- push notifications for online multiplayer
- private games for online multiplayer
- cool chat for online multiplayer
- player profile and avatars
- better modifiers visualisation
- better Tutorial
- fast forward skips entire battle
- better Undo
- Restore button for IAPs
- redesigned Store, Menu and Game UI
- new game engine
- problems and crashes with iPod 2G and iPhone 3G
- achievements not increasing
Don’t forget to let us know what you think about these