It’s official – Neuroshima Hex for iPhone is coming soon!

Finally the moment we all have been waiting for has come! Neuroshima Hex for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad will soon be available in the Apple’s App Store!

That’s right, you can now stop pinching yourself. This is not a dream and this information is 100% true. One of the most recognizable Polish games will soon be available for all of the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad users to download from the Apple’s App Store.

The game is almost in the ‘all features ready stage’, we’re still working on some minor glitches and gathering feedback from the users who have seen the game and shared their feelings about it with us.

Our main goal is to create a game that requires none or very little learning from the user, so we want the user interface to be as intuitive, as clear and as ‘iPhonish’ as it may ever get. Make no mistake – this is not an easy task and we have already had to change the UI few times by now, but we’re getting closer and closer to achieving the main goal of our project.

Zoomed in battle

We’re fully aware of the fact that most of the time there’s nobody around to play the game with you. When you’re on a bus, in the subway or just want to kill some time at work you won’t probably be asking people ‘Hey, would you like to play a fast Neuroshima Hex game with me?‘, right? That’s why we’re working hard on adding an AI (artificial intelligence) player that’s always there to play with you. There will be 3 different skill levels available for the AI, so it will be quite easy to win with it at the lowest level, but at the highest it will give you a really hard time.

Battle between 4 players.

Battle between four players.

As you may have noticed already – we’re working on this project in cooperation with Portal Publishing and we wanted to let them share some feelings about it with you. We’ve invited Ignacy Trzewiczek from Portal Publishing to write few words about his impressions on our blog, just to introduce a ‘someone not involved in the technical details’ point of view.

So stay tuned, visit the website and be prepared for more and more info about this amazing game coming soon!

This entry was posted in News and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

74 Responses to It’s official – Neuroshima Hex for iPhone is coming soon!

1. Your writing is impressive. I love how you made your viewpoints so clear. You must have done a lot of research to reach these conclusions.

2. This article has inspired me to begin writing on things similar to what you have here. I hope you continue to work on things like this. It’s a big help.

3. You have presented some interesting points in this article. It’s a lot of information to take in, but it’s so well-formatted that it’s easy to grasp. Thank you for writing this kind of quality material.

4. Writers like you are one in a million these days. Unique and original ideas are uncommon in most articles today. You have a great writing style and a lot of new ideas in this article.

5. Breast Lift says:

The comments expressed in this article are very organized and thoughtful. This is also very easy to read and understand.

6. wooden ship says:

This article is loaded with useful information. You’ve really provoked my interest on many points written here. I concur with nearly all points and am thinking on the rest. Thank you for a great article.

7. I have a project that I am just now working on, and I have been looking for such information… Regards

8. dentist says:

I really like how you write. You have a winning informational article here. I’m hoping you will add more articles on this subject so I can keep up with you.

9. Reading this article has made me think about the factors of this subject matter. I will need to come back later and read this again.

10. Visit says:

This is really great reading. It’s full of useful information that’s easily understood and highly readable. I enjoy reading quality articles this well-written. Thank you.

11. Your work surpasses so many other articles I’ve seen on the Internet. You are very talented at what you do and I hope you continue.

12. I can’t match some of the great comments here, but I do know you’re a wonderful writer with a unique perspective. Thank you for sharing.

13. It’s not easy finding information on this topic that is well-written, easy to read and easy to grasp. That’s why I felt moved to put a comment here to let you know this is great.

14. Your article is a refreshing change from the content I’ve been reading on this topic. I agree with a lot of what you’re saying here.

15. I like how this article is written. Your points are sound, original, fresh and interesting. This information has been made so clear there’s no way to misunderstand it. Thank you.

16. BAK says:

This is my FAVORITE app for the iPhone4. When you have added multiplayer this game will be on everyone’s Christmas list. Let’s hope that it is SOON. Best Wishes. 😉

17. MotorYogurt says:

Though I will happily pay =) I would just like it sooner 😉

18. MotorYogurt says:

Thanks for this guys. Cant wait to play this on the ipad. Love carc on the Ipad, but this is gonna blow it out of the water for me.

If you end up looking for testers for an HD ipad version.

me <—— 😉

@Mark, it will get submitted tomorrow. To get the notifications just follow us on twitter – I try to post everything there.

20. Mark Crane says:

Can we get on a notification list when this goes live in the App store? Has it been submitted yet?

Almost up, but not up yet 🙂 We’re planning to send the game to Apple at the end of August.

22. Paul Gallaway says:

Very looking forward to this. You have a guaranteed sale here. Any news on when this will be released? July / August 2010 are almost up.

Thank you guys for your answers, we’ll also consider using Plus+.

@Richard, don’t worry, we know that 🙂

24. Richard M. Low says:

One thing to note….if you keep making changes in the middle of an App release, it will never come out!! Perhaps, it is best to release the product, see how it works, and then make necessary changes in future updates!!

25. Crow says:

Agreed plus+ works way better than openfeint,plus+ is faster, easier, looks more professional, it is awesome cause we get a actual user name instead of numbers..which is very lame. And it doesnt ruin the icon of the game when its on you homescreen and i know some people really hate the openfeint icon i bet pho and dragon does hate it too its just plain ugly. You guys should take a look at plus+ and openfeint and compare it. I hope this will make you look at things differntly but you guys are professionals im pretty sure you guys know what your doing. I cant wait to buy this game!!

26. Dragoncool says:

Openfeint has user numbers.sometimes it slows down the game as for plus+ it seems more better if you guys look and compare it between openfeint theres actully players names instead of annoying users number,i think thats thats what pho is trying to say i kinda agree but either way your guys are almost done with the game its just seems better with plus+ i agree with pho. Anyways i cant wait to purchase your game i am very excited! Keep up the good work!

We’re planning to release the game in the second half of August. Why should we use Plus+?

28. Pho says:

You guys should partner with Plus+ instead of openfeint.

When is the game coming out i cant wait any longer im so excited!

Sure we will. Five to ten minutes after it gets submited the world will know 🙂