Update: The Outpost is currently broken. Please don’t use it until the next update (which is going to be sent today).
Also if you’re using an older device with iOS5, you may have experienced IAPs problems. These will also be fixed with the update.
We’re really sorry for this.
It’s been a while since the last post (7 months, if I did the math right), but hopefully it was also well worth the wait.
Why is that? Because we’re releasing another three new armies for Neuroshima Hex, together for iOS and Android. Many of you probably know what these armies are, but for those who don’t:
- Doomsday Machine is basically Moloch on steroids. It shoots a lot, can rotate one unit per turn and has new unique units which can redirect or multiply friendly shoots.
- Sharrash is an army of (teenage) mutant (ninja) rats, so they have the units to respond to almost every situation on the board. High initiative unit attacking your HQ? Use Explosives. Blocked line of fire? Mortar is the right thing to use. Don’t want to lose you powerful melee unit when attacking enemy HQ? Paralysis will do the trick.
- Dancer is an army anything like the others. It has only three, very powerful, tiles, which act like units and HQs. It also can do it’s special Dance move and completely change the situation on the board.
And justto make this day even more special, we’re putting all armies and NSHex itself on sale! Here’s how the prices will look until the end of the week:
- Neuroshima Hex for iOS $2.99 (normally $4.99)
- Neuroshima Hex for Android $0.99 (normally $2.99)
- new DoomsdayMachine army $0.99 (normally $1.99)
- new Sharrash army $0.99 (normally $1.99)
- new Dancer army $0.99 (normally $1.99)
- The Bundle of Five Armies $3.99 (normally $7.99)
- Vegas army $0.99 (normally $1.99)
- Smart army $0.99 (normally $1.99)
- Steel Police army $0.99 (normally $1.99)
- New York army $0.99 (normally $1.99)
- Neojungle army $0.99 (normally $1.99)