DDM, Sharrash and Dancer available!

Update: The Outpost is currently broken. Please don’t use it until the next update (which is going to be sent today).
Also if you’re using an older device with iOS5, you may have experienced IAPs problems. These will also be fixed with the update.
We’re really sorry for this.

It’s been a while since the last post (7 months, if I did the math right), but hopefully it was also well worth the wait.

Why is that? Because we’re releasing another three new armies for Neuroshima Hex, together for iOS and Android. Many of you probably know what these armies are, but for those who don’t:

• Doomsday Machine is basically Moloch on steroids. It shoots a lot, can rotate one unit per turn and has new unique units which can redirect or multiply friendly shoots.
  • Sharrash is an army of (teenage) mutant (ninja) rats, so they have the units to respond to almost every situation on the board. High initiative unit attacking your HQ? Use Explosives. Blocked line of fire? Mortar is the right thing to use. Don’t want to lose you powerful melee unit when attacking enemy HQ? Paralysis will do the trick.
  • Dancer is an army anything like the others. It has only three, very powerful, tiles, which act like units and HQs. It also can do it’s special Dance move and completely change the situation on the board.

And justto make this day even more special, we’re putting all armies and NSHex itself on sale! Here’s how the prices will look until the end of the week:

• Neuroshima Hex for iOS $2.99 (normally $4.99)
  • Neuroshima Hex for Android $0.99 (normally $2.99)
  • new DoomsdayMachine army $0.99 (normally $1.99)
  • new Sharrash army $0.99 (normally $1.99)
  • new Dancer army $0.99 (normally $1.99)
  • The Bundle of Five Armies $3.99 (normally $7.99)
  • Vegas army $0.99 (normally $1.99)
  • Smart army $0.99 (normally $1.99)
  • Steel Police army $0.99 (normally $1.99)
  • New York army $0.99 (normally $1.99)
  • Neojungle army $0.99 (normally $1.99)

Enjoy!

This entry was posted in Features, News. Bookmark the permalink.

77 Responses to DDM, Sharrash and Dancer available!

1. Cyprien says:

Czy jest już dostępny multiplayer? Na tym pokazie slajdów, co jest wyświetlany w prawym górnym rogu waszej strony, widać screeny sugerujące, że można brać udział w takiej rozgrywce. Pytam, bo nie posiadam możliwości grania on-line. Nie wiem, czy to celowe wprowadzanie klienta w błąd, czy na dniach taka opcja będzie dostępna.

Orzi, important things is – is it iOS or Android?

3. Orzi says:

I found a bug. Outpost’s Scoper now works like Vegas’ Agitator. IE I can kill my modules under control of Scoper. It shouldn’t be this way.

4. Fuzhou Chen says:

@lzwierko Thanks for quick response! Now it works like a charm. 🙂

5. Nils says:

Problem still persists for me with 2.11,
    If possible it crashes even more.
    I’ll contact you in an hour or two on supportandroid@neuroshimahex.com.
    /N

6. lzwierko says:

hi, I’ve just uploaded v 2.11 with fix for the issue, should be all right after update. Anyone still having any problem please contact me at supportandroid@neuroshimahex.com.
    thx,
    Łukasz

7. lzwierko says:

@Nils – can you contact me on the support mail? it’s supportandroid@neuroshimahex.com. thx

8. A.J. says:

I updated my program today and purchased all three new armies successfully.

I played several games so far with success. However, during my current game I am experiencing a problem.

During the phase where the “AI Is Thinking,” the game crashes. Actually it is still running in the background, but it returns me back to my IOS desktop abruptly.

I open the app back up, click “Resume”, and the same thing happens over again. I can’t get it to keep returning me to the desktop.

Running an iPhone 4, iOS version 7.0.3. I was in a three-player game on Medium difficulty, playing as DDM versus Borgo and The Outpost.

I will send this info to the Support email address as well.

9. Nils says:

Sorry. It is clear data i have been doing. I think the game was on the memory card to begin with. But I have now tried to move the game from phone to memory card and back again. It makes no difference. I should never had cleared the data. Bha. I really do not like this. Any smart suggestions of how I should proceed? I had to clear the data after downloading an earlier expansion as well. Can’t really remember. But it worked to update my armies that time. I really do not feel like doing a factory reset on my phone.

10. RL says:

Fantastic! Thanks for continuing to make a great game app even better! ~rl

11. lzwierko says:

@Fuzhou Chen – please clear application settings, sorry for the inconvenience.

12. Fuzhou Chen says:

Same here my friend.

I bought my copy on Nexus 4 from Google Play. It keeps on crashing when I select newly bought army from custom game. Quick game still works when system picks Dancer, Doomsday Machine or Sharrash. for me (And yes, I love Sharrash :).

13. Nils says:

Áre there any hidden files I could delete on the filesystem?
    To make sure that everything is gone after uninstalling it.

14. Nils says:

cleared the cash! 🙂

15. Nils says:

1. clearing the cash
    2. starting NH
    result: Crash
    3. starting NH – started
    4. tap buy armies
    5 Error purchasing an extension, would you like to refresh the list….. – Yes
    result: crash but will end back in the NH option screen. No new armies.

1clearing cash
    2. uninstall NH
    3. install NH
    4. starting NM
    result: crash

So I get a lot of crashes and no new armies.

When I first bought the new armies I could see them. But every time I wanted to play with one the game crashed. Then I cleared the crash and now I am in this mess.

16. NJJW says:

Using the Outpost’s Scoper tile against any of the Dancer units is causing the app to freeze up and then crash/quit.

17. Orzi says:

Thanks, it works now!

18. lzwierko says:

Hi,

anyone experiencing issues with new armies, please clear your application settings (settings / app) menu.
    Sorry for the inconvenience, seems that transition between old and new version is not as smooth as I’ve expected ;/

19. lzwierko says:

@Orzi – pls try clearing application data from settings / apps menu
    @Nils – i’m trying to reproduce the issue, sorry for inconvinience

20. Orzi says:

And I bought it. And I have a problem. Game crashed when I try to play. My phone is HTC Desire C.

21. Nils says:

Beside the original 4 armies.

22. Nils says:

Problem is that it crashes after getting synchronize your purchases.
    And when restarting the app the problem is still very much there. No armies available.

23. Orzi says:

Yaaaaaay! I gonna buy it immediately 🙂 . Now… How long we have to wait for Mephisto? xD

24. lzwierko says:

@Nils – hmm, trying to buy the arimies again usually does the trick – you’ll be next asked if you want to synchronize your purchases (or sth like that). You just need to have active internet connection obviously.

25. Nils says:

I am having a problem on my Samsung.
    After downloading the 3 new armies I could not play them. The game crashed.
    So I cleared the cash.
    Then When I go into NH it say I do not have any expansion. When trying to rebuy the item. It say that I alread bought it.
    I uninstalled it and reinstalled it.
    But alas. Same problem. I can not get back my armies.
    I have bought every single army so far and everything has worked out great.
    Up until now that is.

Any suggestion would be great!

Hmm, I need to check that with the rules.

27. Dusty says:

Lukasz! Dear lord thank you !

Works great! I knew I had to be missing something.

Also…just so you guys know…I was fighting the AI dancer on hard with SMART

Both times I played my terror card he did the dance next move….I don’t think that’s allowed right?

28. Tojot says:

Yay! Hurray! Finally!
    Ale troche wam to zajęło …

Tap one of the Dancers as your first move and it’ll work.

30. Dusty says:

Hey guys…on iPad v2 and I may be missing something but I can’t figure out how to do the dance.

After deleting all my tiles I don’t see any more options pop up or anything

And trying to move the pieces on the board does nothing