If you haven’t figured that out already, this is not one of these websites which get updated on a daily basis. To be honest, if you dig deeper you’ll see this is the first post I’m writing this year (!), so I guess I better keep it short, to ease the shock 🙂
Here it is, the news of the year – Neuroshima Hex gets updated again, this time with a new army called Mississippi. If you’ve never heard of it, here’s a short description unveiling it’s nastiness:
In 2050 Mississippi is a gigantic toxic sewer draining directly from the interior of Moloch territory. The river and the lands in its vicinity are hidden in poisonous fumes and is known as the Belt of Death or seedbed of mutants. Only a few can survive here and for those rare individuals who live here, the deadly toxins in the air and water are every-day reality. When facing the Warriors of the Mississippi, clad in coats and gas masks, be prepared for the deadliest diseases and poisons born by the post-war world and which Moloch released into the rivers.
Mississippi makes a massive usage of poison which is their main ability – it has fast Poisoner units, Boiler module which lets other units spit poison and, if you play it right, you can even pull off a combo that will add a new poison marker to any unit on the board (including opponent’s HQ) each time a battle is started! And why is poison all that great, you ask? It’s because your opponent’s HQ, once poisoned, can’t do much else except losing hit points each time a battle is started. Put a couple of poison markers on it on the first battle and they’ll get you about 8-10 additional damage point until the end of the game!
So if that and a “gigantic toxic sewer” made you think “I’d buy that for a dollar!” I’ve got some good news and some bad news for you. The good news is all you have to do to buy it is update your Neuroshima Hex to v.2.5.0, launch it and tap the Yellow Banner™. The bad news is it costs two dollars.
Oh, and all our other games and IAPs are now discounted, so if you feel like you don’t own enough awesome games already, make yourself a favor, save some money and get them now!
- Neuroshima Hex for iOS $2.99 (normally $4.99)
- Neuroshima Hex for Android $0.99 (normally $2.99)
- new Mississippi army $1.99
- DoomsdayMachine army $0.99 (normally $1.99)
- Sharrash army $0.99 (normally $1.99)
- Dancer army $0.99 (normally $1.99)
- The Bundle of Five Armies $3.99 (normally $7.99)
- Vegas army $0.99 (normally $1.99)
- Smart army $0.99 (normally $1.99)
- Steel Police army $0.99 (normally $1.99)
- New York army $0.99 (normally $1.99)
- Neojungle army $0.99 (normally $1.99)
- Eclipse $4.99 (normally $6.99)
- Neuroshima Hex: Puzzle $0.99 (normally $2.99)
- Caylus $2.99 (normally $4.99)
As always, enjoy!