First update is available on the App Store. You should all get it, as stability and implementation of few rules have been improved.
Here’s a list of all changes:
- pushing disabled tile
- AI hang-ups
- crash when using two Medic tiles
- some units were not attacking during battle
- Scoper was not following the rules (now AI plays better with The Outpost)
- AI was loosing the game in few trivial scenarios
- sometimes the last Battle did not happen
- ‘Battle’ text didn’t appear in few cases
- problems with editing player’s name on the iPad
- bad number of tiles shown in the information hex if some were left in hand on the previous turn
- Accept/Cancel buttons appear before starting the Battle triggered by filling up the board
As you can see it’s mostly a bug-fixing update. I took a bit longer then we expected to publish it, but that’s because Apple’s review process takes few days longer compared to what it took few weeks earlier.
Another update will bring new features like the (in)famous in-game unit info, moves undo and other cool stuff 🙂