It was a bit quiet in here. Until now. We’ve just prepared, tested and sent to App Store the newest version of Neuroshima Hex – 1.10 ‘Built for comfort’.
What’s new in this version? Well, here’s a short list of the things soon to come:
- easily accessible in-game unit information panel, manual and undo button
- visualization of disabled/netted units and modules taken over by The Outpost’s Scoper
- support for multitasking and fast-switching
- screen does not go dark when the battle is on
- posting your score on Facebook and/or Twitter
- ‘AI thinking…’ message shown in the corresponding AI’s color
- News & Version Info view added (accessible from menu)
And the fixed bugs (of course):
- game used to crash when entering the menu just after battle was started
- AI used to use Battle instant tile on the final turn, which is against the rules
- AI used to discard one of its last two tiles (or its last tile) when it didn’t really have to
- AI’s logic preventing valuable units from being discarded used to stop working after reusing the game
- AI used to start battle when it was only loosing points on it
- better usage of special units like Moloch’s The Clown, Borgo’s Net Fighter and The Hegemony’s Transport by AI
- better usage of Net Fighters by AI (i.e. it doesn’t try to net already netted units)
- better usage of instant Move tiles by AI when playing The Outpost (it doesn’t do unnecessary moves any more)
- AI discards Battle instant tiles more often when playing or keeping them is a poor choice
OK, that was a lie – this is not a short list. This list is HUGE! We really put a lot of effort into making this version and we really hope you’ll like it!
Taking the opportunity we’d like to thank all of you who wrote us e-mails with bug reports and feature requests. That’s the feedback we need and we hope you won’t stop giving it. We’re counting for even more e-mails with your ideas!
Stay tuned for the new version!